Dear List Members,
        As so many have done, I, too, would like to request a message of
greeting.  David A. Harrison is an elementary school in Disputanta,
Virginia--approximately 25 miles southeast of Richmond.  We currently
have 498 students in grades K-2.  Our school has only recently been
equipped with access to the internet--one connection located in the
LMC.  However, in the near future, it is planned that each classroom
will be provided with dial-up capabilities.
        In an effort to attract the attention of "wary" teachers, I would like
to have an informal before-school coffee in the LMC.  At that time, I
would like to impress the teachers with a map marked with an indicator
for each greeting received.
        If it is not to presumptuous, I would *really* appreciate it if in your
greeting you could include "the thing you find MOST helpful or exciting
about going online.  TIA
        Kathy Hutton
        David A. Harrison Elementary School
        Disputanta, VA   23842