        Thanks to all who have responded to my query.  I received several
different addresses for Oprah, including one specifically for the book club.
They are:

                Harpo Productions
                110 N. Carpenter St.
                Chicago, IL  60607

                Oprah Winfrey
                P.O. Box 909715
                Chicago, IL  60690

                Specifically for responding to books from the book club:
                Oprah Book Club
                P.O. Box 617640
                Chicago, IL  60661

        Web site someone suggested:  http://www.ktiv.com/Oprah.html

        Oprah has a site on AOL that can be found by searching with the
keyword "Oprah".  The list of recommended books can be found here, as
well as other Oprah info.

                      Cheryl Skiles <cskiles@mail.win.org>
        John Weldon Elementary     A Year-Round Elementary School
            Francis Howell School District      St. Charles, MO
          "Year-round teachers keep going and going and going . . ."

LM_NET Archive Home