After hours of non-toll free phone calls to HP, I am ready to give up,
but I thought one of you might have a fix.

Apparently when using a 680C with a Performa 6400/180 you can print only
by turning virtual memory off.  Many of my programs, Netscape for instance, will
run only with
virtual memory on.  The choice is not acceptable.  I am ready to make
another choice: scathing editorial or return the printer.  Is there
another option?

I have wasted approximately 12 hours of work time and I am now crying.
Please help.

Joyce Kasman Valenza
<jvalenza@mciunix.mciu.k12.pa.us> or joyce.valenza@phillynews.com
Wissahickon High School Library      Philadelphia Inquirer  tech.k12
521 Houston Road
Ambler, PA  19002
Phone: 215-628-1735
Fax: 215-643-2920