        Hi!  One of our teachers is looking for a magazine article
        that was published recently (within the past 3 or 4 weeks)
        about cancer and genetics -- locating a gene that could
        be the cause of cancer in a patient.  We have looked and
        can't seem to find the article.  The teacher seems to think
        it was in one of the news magazines, but we have had no
        luck.  I'm sure we are overlooking it!  Does anyone remember
        the article and what magazine?? Thanks.

        Lynn McWhirter, Librarian
        Lincoln Middle School
        1500 Charles St.