Welcome back everyone and happy new year! I have 2 requests that met me
my first day back. I hope you can help me--

1. My special ed teacher is looking for the poem "Going to Holland". It's
one of those she used to have and has lost. She says it's wonderful to
give to parents with a special-needs child. I can't find it in my collection.
Can any of you help me?

2. I am in the midst of negotiating with my school system for next year. We
are discussing my becoming the technology coordinator for the system. They
ask things like "But what would such a person do????" I remember this being
discussed before on this list, but of course, didn't keep any of what was
said. Would any of you who have a job description for this position send
it to me? Either e-mail or fax (502-442-7920). I would greatly appreciate
it.

Thanks--Nancy

Nancy Reed
St. Mary Middle/High School