    I have a teacher working on her master's that's looking for articles
    that reinforce the concept of teaching phonics for more succes with
    reading.  There's much on the internet, very time consuming to narrow
    down.  If you have an article handy or know where there's a good one,
    she would greatly appreciate it (and be impressed with this group!)  My
    E-mail address and fax number are included below.  Thanks!

Kathy Born, Internet Coordinator/Librarian
Our Lady of Victory School
Cincinnati, OH
Born_K@hcca.ohio.gov
    FAX: 513-922-5476