As a librarian I find myself more and more involved in helping our
students complete their multimedia products. I help them access
information for their projects, help them with citations for electronic
sources, and show them how to use the scanner for their graphics. Now, I
need to help our teachers with assessing the final products. Teachers
and students need to know how the final products will be graded *before*
the assignment is given: what criteria will be used, how many points
allocated for mechanics vs content etc.

Can you help in providing us with any evaluation instruments that your
teachers have used to assess multimedia products? We would like to have
a collection of several different evaluation instruments for our
teachers to use.  If there is sufficient interest, I will be glad to
share these with you.

Judy Simmons<jsimmons@tenet.edu>
Librarian
Calhoun Middle School