Dell Shannon was one of the pen names of Elizabeth Linington who also wrote
as Lesley Egan.  All of her books are excellent with her detectives/police
officers coming through as real people with much attention given to both
their personal and professional lives.  I first discovered her in 1976 while
living in Decatur, GA and have searched second-hand book stores and library
sales in order to compile an extensive collection of her books which I have
moved with me to eleven different states.  Today they have their own section
in my computer room! Read them; you'll be hooked!  kt

Kay Talbott
South Brunswick Middle School
Southport, NC  28461

By making the same mistake over and over, I at least learn to do one thing
well...

LM_NET Archive Home