Subj:  Myra Cohn Livingston
Date:  97-01-06 19:10:40 EST
From:  MJAlso

Margery Cuyler asked me to post a reminder about the memorial service for
Myra Cohn Livingston to be held on Wednesday, January 15th at 11:00am in the
auditorium of the Donnell Library.  Please pass the word to writers,
teachers,librarians  and others who might want to attend the tribute to this
gifted poet.  If some of you are on services other than AOL, please post an
announcement there.  Thanks.

Mary Jane Auch

LM_NET Archive Home