Our principal is looking for a distributor of inexpensive snowshoes. Many
of our teachers do winter nature studies in our very snowy Wisconsin
weather. We used to have plastic snowshoes for our elementary students.
They seem to have disappeared recently.  We need to purchase about 75 sets
and a few for adults.  If anyone knows of any place that sells plastic
snowshoes or snowshoes made of something that would work equally as well,
please write directly to me with the name, address or phone number of any
possible distributors.  Please  write to :

tes@newnorth.net

Thank you.

Nancy Stark
Tomahawk Elementary School Librarian