Our world history teacher asked me to find out what relation Sophia
Loren is to Mussolini;  she had read somewhere that she is maybe a
granddaughter or even a daughter but had kept the info hidden to
protect her career?  One source says she was an illegitimate child.
We checked several reference sources which do not give her parents
names and also checked www.biography.com--she's there, but no
parental references.  Anyone have the source of the info or a
suggestion for a successful search?  We need a source, not just my
usual IRIS (I read it somewhere)!
TIA

Janet Hofstetter, librarian
California High School       email:
1501 W. Buchanan               jhofstetter@admin.california.k12.mo.us
California, MO 65018         voice/fax: (573) 796-8256
The next best thing to knowing something is knowing where to find it.

LM_NET Archive Home