The Assistant Supt. asked me to research how high schools are handling
class ranking, that is a student's position relative to his peers.  ERIC
yielded no new information, and Dialog's Magazine Index was similarly
uninformative.  All I could find were messages from the K12ADMIN listserv
archive, of which perhaps 8 were relevant.  Can anyone suggest another
source, or do you think there's just nothing out there on this?

Merci, mes braves.

Angus G. Saunders, Jr.                               saunders@northnet.org
Jefferson Lewis BOCES SLS Director;      BOCES, Rt. 12, Glenfield NY 13343
315 376 6501                                              fax 315 376 3376
                      ?????  The Big Questions  ?????
Who am I?                      Why am I here?             What is my fate?
                          WHERE ARE THE COOKIES!!!??

LM_NET Archive Home