In a message dated 1/7/97 4:33:14 PM, Mike wrote:

<<Alice Yucht started this (thanks Alice!), so perhaps she would be willing
to compile all the

OY!!!!!  would that I could, but I am in the middle of 4 major / very
intensive projects right now,
and do NOT have the time to do this.  Besides, I'm not sure that Mr. Casey
would even consider our comments worth his time or attention.

If someone else would like to take this on, DO IT, WITH MY BLESSINGS.

Meanwhile, I too suggest that it's time to move this discussion strand
toward:
<< (1) positive statements about what school library media programs and
professionals do
and (2) ways in which school and public library programs and professionals
are working together to help people.>>

Ginny McKee started the ball rolling with her description of SUMMER READING
possibilities.

Alice H. Yucht    dba *Alice'n InfoLand*
Library Management / Information Skills Consultant

AliceInfo@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home