>I found out today that on Wednesday afternoon, a committee will be meeting
>in the media center to discuss a summer reading program.

Shayne,

This is an excellent opportunity to team up with your public library. We
run a very successful summer program every year and though we do loads of
advertising (I the PIO)......teachers always say "I didn't know .." The
PubLib probably has a plan ready you can tap into!

Best!

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian /// Guam Public Library
                             Resident Writer, Storyteller & FINALLY
published author!! :-)
                             tkc@kuentos.guam.net

NEW SITE: http://www.guam.net/home/tkc/ - under construction

Reality is only for those who lack imagination!

LM_NET Archive Home