Hi Folks--

As usual, ask a question to this group and the answers just pour in. Thanks
for all your responses.

Here's what to do, thanks to Brig C. McCoy and lotsa others whose names I
deleted before I remembered it would be nice to include their names. Sorry
about that. It's been one of those days...

MY ORIGINAL QUESTION:
>Is there a listserv or bulletin board for Winnebago Users? Also, they keep
>promising to send the new MAC upgrade. Anyone know if/when it's coming out?

BRIG'S VERY USEFUL RESPONSE:
Winnebago runs a listserv of their own.

        SUBSCRIBE to the WINNEBAGO-LIBNET Mailing List
        Send an e-mail message with the following to MAJORDOMO@MR.NET
        (You may leave the Subject line blank.)
        SUBSCRIBE WINNEBAGO-LIBNET

WOW! I just got the same basic info from WINNEBAGO ITSELF. Just in case you
want it from the Computer's Mouth, here's the post of Scott from Winnebago:

Hi Judy,

Winnebago does have a listserv available to all Winnebago users.  It is
called Winnebago-LIBNET.  To subscribe to Winnebago-LIBNET, send a message to

majordomo@MR.Net.  Leave the subject line blank and place this text in the
message:

 subscribe Winnebago-LIBNET Judy Freeman

You will receive a message soon after, explaining how to post a message and
so forth.  If you have any problems or concerns, please let me know at
s_pechacek@winnebago.com.

Sincerely,

Scott.

Happy Mailbags to you all--