Fellow LM_Netters

In our school board, they have finally decided to network schools to the board
office Internet server and put
in a networked system or wiring "backbone' into each school. We have a wide range
of computers from old xt"s to
the newest pentiums. Each school is to come up with a technology plan to wire the
school and to decide how we
should put this network to work. (programs to run, DOS vs Windows environment, etc.)

Any help or advice that you could pass on would be greatly appreciated. Please
reply to the address above or to
my school email address below:

baysidel@blvl.igs.net

Thanx in advance for your wisdom  :>)

Bev Boyd                                        bevboyd@blvl.igs.net
Bayside Secondary School                        1 613 966 2922  voice
Belleville, Ontario                             1 613 966 4565  fax

"What a school thinks of its Library, is a reflection of what it thinks of
education."

LM_NET Archive Home