 I posted this message right before Winter Holidays and didn't receive many
replies.  I'm hoping that more will come in with this second attempt!

    An administrator in my district would like to know if there are other
districts
using computer applications  either email or forms on homepages on web sites
 (instead of usual paper forms) for those wanting to teach or substitute in
the district.

   Please email me directly at either: laforge@merck.utulsa.edu  OR
       lib540@fulton.tulsa.k12.ok.us         I'm having some trouble with my
TCP/IP
     local server connection to AOL.   TIA!

               Edith LaForge, Hamilton Middle School,  Tulsa, OK

LM_NET Archive Home