HI..  Happy New Years!
One of our teacher's aids has asked if there are any web sites that might
provide possible interview questions, cover letters, and portfolia items
that will help him in his quest for a full-time elementary teaching job..
If anyone knows any, please let me know.. thanks..bev
"Always do what's right. This will gratify some and astonish the rest."
(M.Twain)

Bev Rovelli                             315-455-7571
2707 Court Street                       fax 315-455-7573
Syracuse, New York  13208               email:
                                        brovelli@lyncourt.cnyric.org
                                        brovelli@ns1.relex.com

LM_NET Archive Home