Our 7th grade course of study requires an overview of world cultures and
governemnts.  I am looking for what I beleive to be a visually pleasing
(pictures would be great) short entry type of reference set for these
broad topics.  I realize that I may have to purchase a few different sets.
Does anyone have a recommendation/s?  I'll gradly post a hit.
Thanks, Cathie

P.S. I am the librarin who intershelved my reference with my regular
stacks (non fiction) 2 months later I wouls like to report that I love
it!

LM_NET Archive Home