Our local newspaper is doing a story on the new tv ratings.  I am not real
familiar with these.  If anyone has information on them or input regarding
tv ratings for kids, please send a response to me at my e-mail.  The
article will be published this weekend, so I need to hear by Thursday p.m.
THANKS!!
Laurie

                        Frank White Elementary Library
                             400 Huntsinger Ave.