Does anyone have access to the Kamehameha Journal of Education?  I need v6 p39-
48 from the summer of 1995.  The title of the article is "That's a Wrap" and th
e theme of this particular journal is "Technology in the Classroom".  If someon
e could copy it and mail it to me, I would be glad to pay the cost of copying a
nd postage.  Also, if you could fax it to me, that would be great.  All of our
ususal interlibrary loan channels failed us this time.

  Diane Culbertson, Librarian               Phone:  (606) 224-3140
  Paul Laurence Dunbar High School          Fax:  (606) 224-9663
  1600 Man o' War Blvd.
  Lexington, KY  40513

LM_NET Archive Home