Folks, you've been so helpful in the past, perhaps you could indulge me once
again. (And I really need this info today!).
I have a large collection of personal slides donated by some world travellers
(1955-1990) and would like to get a fair estimate of what this collection
might be worth. I can figure out how to estimate the cost of the slide boxes
and carousels in which they were donated, but have no way of knowing how to
estimate the cost of the slides. I have no recent slide catalogs that would
even give me an idea what sets of slides go for. Can anyone help me? I've
figured out that there are approximately 21,00 slides. Any suggestions for
how to do the math would be EVER SO GRATEFULLY appreciated! TIA.
Jody_Gerlock@pds.k12.nj.us

LM_NET Archive Home