Hello folks,

  Many thanks to all who have sent greetings to Pouch Cove Elementary
School on the occasion of the 500th anniversary of explorer John Cabot's
arrival here in 1497.  I sincerely appreciate your kindness and your time
in helping us in this endeavour.  For those who asked, there is a web site
where you can get more information about this celebration.  Point your web
browser to
    http://enterprise.newcomm.net/CABOT500/

  Meanwhile, we are still looking for more messages of greetings to help
to reach our goal of 500.  Please send us a message so that your school
can be represented in our display of 500 messages from around the world.
Thanks again.

Terry

Terry Roberts
Pouch Cove Elementary School