Hello to all.

An assistant principal, at one of my K-5 buildings, asked if I knew of any
reading incentives that other people did.  I began naming some ideas such
as being principal for a day, and pizza coupons, etc.  She said, "Oh no, I
am looking for big incentives."
Two years ago the kids met her reading goal and spent the night on the roof
of the school building.  Last year, they spent the night in the library of
the school.  She had not come up with an incentive for this year, yet.  I
told her I had a great group on people who could help us out.
She admits that she started this project out with too big of goals.  Would
like to size it down but the second and third graders who have participated
in the past are looking for something really _big_.
Hope you can help us out.

TIA
Tammi Mitchell
Sullivan and Red Rock Elem.