A fellow librarian at another school in our district is looking for
suggestions for an Accelerated Reader Store, where students can "spend"
their points.  This is her first year to do AR, so she would welcome any
suggestions - What do you sell?  Where do you get things to sell?  How do
you assign points to items? etc.  She does not have functional email right
now, so please send any suggestions to my address below and I will pass
along to her.  Thank you, and happy new year!  Carol Burr
---
Carol Burr              burrc@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us
Goodlettsville Elementary
514 Donald Street