Hi Friends,
        "When all else fails, read the instructions." Today I went to the
Pine Mail Program help page:

http://www.washington.edu/pine

and found out that one can change the value, in setup/configuration to get
a spell check program called ispell. You substitute "ispell" for <no value
set> and get a program that sets up your own private dictionary file.
This is a big improvement! Hope that this will help others like me whose
fingers don't always fly to the right keys, but who like to send out
messages that we wouldn't be embarrassed to have our own students read.

Ciao,
Pat

:)    Pat Bartoshesky            Saint Edmond's Academy (Gr.4-8, boys only)
:)    <pbarto@udel.edu>          2120 Veale Rd.  Wilmington DE 19810-4199
:)     302-475-5370              FAX: 302-475-2256

LM_NET Archive Home