For anyone who might try to help, the full title of the book is: Hemp
& the marijuana conspiracy: the emperor wears no clothes. Published
by Hemp Publishing in 1990. LC 90-164252.

If this is related to the 'hemp as wood substitute' people, the
students will not get the book they are expecting.

Dan Robinson
drobinson@info.hwwilson.com

> I'm looking for a review of the book "the emperor wears no clothes", by
> Jack Herer. I believe it is published by a vanity press. Many of my
> students request this title, but need something else to justify the purchase.
> TIA

>                    Kristel A. Mayberry, Information Manager
>                    Central High School, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
>                      voice:402.557.3316 / fax:402.557.3379

LM_NET Archive Home