I am going to be teaching an inservice on HyperStudio at the end of this
month.  I have used HyperStudio to do presentations in graduate school,
as well as taught it to students one-on-one.  This will be my first
attempt at teaching a group of 15 teachers (I only have 15 computers to
use, so I will be running the inservice 3 times, over 2 days).  My staff
is tough to teach.  We are an at-risk middle school , 6-8, with a very
tight curriculum.  They will need to be shown immediately how it can
benefit them, benefit the students,  be integrated into their curriculum,
etc.  I have some ideas, but am asking  the list for additional ideas.
If you can share your thoughts on how to teach HyperStudio to a group of
teachers, or share projects ideas you have done with middle school age
students I would really appreciate it.  Reply to me directly and I will
create a HIT for the list.  Thanks!

* Becky Edmond            *
* rebeccae@umd5.umd.edu   *
* Technology Coordinator  *