Two years ago, we purchased the  "The World's Best Poetry on CD" which can be
networked to 8 stations. . At that time we were using a PC to run our CDs.  The
program came in over the summer and that next fall we were not fully opened for
use due to building and moving into a new media center.  We have since switched
to the Mac platform.  The CD has never been out of its clear wrapper.   Does
anyone happen to have the Mac network version to swap for our PC platform
version?

LM_NET Archive Home