A staff member is having a wedding for her third son and has asked me for
help in finding a song for THEIR dance. Her first son 's song was "A song
for my son" and when her second son was married I told her about an Irish
son, "My son" which had the last line ...my one and only son" She used it
but had the DJ fade out that line. Now she wants another song so each
will have their own and I have run out of ideas. She wants it to be
meaningful and the two she used were. Does anyone have another idea. TIA
Jean Rowan
Downey Community School Brockton MA
rowanj@meol.mass.edu

LM_NET Archive Home