I just saw Sharon's post on her favorite mystery writers and remembered that
I had wanted to post this (but, for Christmas, one present we gave our boys
was a Windows 95 upgrade which blew apart our poor computer's video card and
corrupted files and put us out of Internet-land for about a week. We had
also as a family decided to cut our cable programming, which was done the
same day the computer died.  Very unhappy boys!)  But -- I belong to a
readers advisory group which has a great home page with links to all kinds
of fiction genres for adult readers --
http://www.prairienet.org/mirage/homepage.html.  Good reading!

LM_NET Archive Home