The CREW Method is available to people outside Texas.  Unfortunately we
do have to charge a cost-recovery fee that pays for the printing.  A
single copy is $8.50 plus $1.12 postage.  Send a check made out to Texas
State Library to:  Anne Ramos, Library Science Collection, Texas State
Library, P.O. Box 12927, Austin, TX 78711.  For larger orders, call her
at 512-463-5459 or email anne.ramos@tsl.state.tx.us and she can give you
details on postage or on using a p.o.  We are also willing to loan a
master copy if you need large quantities (for your entire district, for
example) and can print them less expensively locally.  The document is
copyrighted but we are generous with permissions to reprint and will send
you a permission memo.

Jeanette Larson
Texas State Library
jlarson@tenet.edu