From: lmccloud@pen.k12.va.us (Lorna J. McCloud)
Subject: ELEM TARGET: AR labelling?
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 19:19:32 GMT

We have just dived into Accelerated Reader, and although we put
yellow, clear labels on the library books that we have tests
for, we are QUICKLY learning that we need to label them
somewhere as to reading level.

It was suggested that I color code the spines, but I said NO, I
don't want to label books as to readability on the outside.

What have you done?  I was thinking that the easiest thing
would be to just write the level inside the book.  I will post
a target of answers...

Thanks!

---
Lorna McCloud           Teacher-Librarian
King Elementary         Woodbridge, VA
        lmccloud@pen.k12.va.us

LM_NET Archive Home