Hello, out there. I've some questions about creating web pages for our
school. I have noticed a few articles about what constitutes a "good"
web page -- that is purpose, content, boundries, appearance,etc. We already
have a page in place, but it needs revision and clarification of purpose.
I'd love to hear from people who have created "neat" and useful pages, some
tips for keeping them updated and fresh, etc.I intend to involve our
students in writing them.Let me hear from you. Thanks.
Karen Carpenter
LaVista Junior High
LaVista, Ne

LM_NET Archive Home