Hello all!
        I'ld like to order the Canadian Encyclopedia-possibly both formats
for my 6th graders who
study Canada every year.
        Last year there was an advertisement in the SLJ-which I faxed asking
for info.  I received no
reply from the company.
        I'ld really like to order this for the library so that my 6th
graders have another resource for their reports.   Any help with
this would be greatly appreciated.

        I have to second and third people's praises of lm-net.  You all are
TERRIFIC!
I've received help and advice with library helper issues, budget and have
learned so many things
just from reading the various postings.
        After coming back from winter break I was able to pop right off with
an answer as to
what the difference is between fairy tales and folk tales!
        Thank you one and all!
        :) Sandy Earnest/Cooper Elementary/Spokane, Washington
-----
Sandy Earnest - A Subscriber at Internet On-Ramp, Inc.

-----
Sandy Earnest - A Subscriber at Internet On-Ramp, Inc.

LM_NET Archive Home