Gordon, Here's the info on Rosie's walk  (CD-ROM)

   Originally it could ONLY be ordered from the TExas School for the Deaf,
however, you can now also order it from Gallaudet University Bookstore.
Information on both follows:
*****
(I am not sure of the date on this information from TX School.)
  Rosie's Walk
   Age Range: 5-9
   Platforms: Windows and Mac
   Medium: CD-ROM
   Cost: $46.95 (Home); $74.95 (School)

   Company: [1]Texas School for the Deaf
   Phone: (512) 462-5353

   Incorporates American Sign Language and Signed English into an
   interactive story for children. Over 100 QuickTime movies, animations,
   music, and sound effects. Teaches vocabulary, basic ASL and English
   structures. School version contains lesson guides, vocabulary
   flip-books, and activity sheets.

*****
OR:

Gallaudet University
Deafness Gallery

Order by phone   202  651 5380
by FAX          202   651 5489
by mail
        Deafness Gallery
        Gallaudet University
        800 Florida Avenue, NE
        Washington, DC   20002-3695

current prices listed are:
 #A9267 Consumer Version   $49.95
 #A(266 School Version     $79.95
runs on both MAC and IBM Windows

Our deaf kids LOVE it!  Hope yours will, too!

Martha Emrey, Librarian
Tennessee School for the Deaf          at  http://voyager.rtd.utk.edu
Knoxville, TN
mjemrey@sacam.oren.ortn.edu   http://sacam.oren.ortn.edu/~mjemrey/home.html

On Wed, 22 Jan 1997, Gordon Boe wrote:

> Dear LM_Netters,
> A kindergarten teacher has requested a CD-ROM version of Rosie's Walk.
> She would like it because it tells the story in sign language as well as
> verbally. Anyone know where I could order such an item?
> TIA, Gordon

LM_NET Archive Home