LM_NETTERS

One of my principals just came to me and asked me to check on my "Magic
Listserve"
for information on process and product rubrics. We are in the process of
developing these and he wanted to see what there is out there already.
We would be very happy to share what we developed as well. If you have
any, or know of a web site, please respond to me at the following
address

Bev Boyd                                email   baysidel@blvl.igs.net
Bayside Secondary School                voice   613 966 2922
Belleville, Ontario                     fax     613 966 4565

        What a school thinks of its Library is a reflection of what it thinks
about                                   Education