Dear Group,
        I had a nice conversation with Elyse Albu, the LMs at P.S.163 in
NYC.today.  She told me that they're in the throes of a major renovation
of their LMC.  As a result of the tragedy, they have decided to name the
Library for Ennis.  She was very touched by our thoughts and agreed that
a monetary donation would be most useful.  I plan to send a note with my
check so that Elyse can make a scrapbook if she so chooses. By the way,
Elyse is a member of LM_NET but accesses it through AOL which has been
extremely slow of late so she wasn't aware of our postings.
Christine House <wexlr1@pantheon.yale.edu>

LM_NET Archive Home