I just learned something today that I think is really handy and want to
share it!

If you are a Mac user and have some bookmarks you use frequently, you
can access them through the apple menu (just like you do your scrapbook,
chooser, etc.)

To do this, open your system folder and open the apple menu items
folder.  Create a new folder called "Web Sites" or whatever you want.
Then open your Netscape bookmark file.  Select the bookmark(s) you want
and drag them to the "Web Site" folder you have created.

Now when you look in your apple menu, you'll be able to quickly choose
the web site you want....TOO COOL and a real time saver for me!

Donna Baumbach
University of Central Florida
baumbad@mail.firn.edu

LM_NET Archive Home