My husband has recently applied for a job in Kowloon. Can you please tell
me if there would be an opportunity for me to get work if we moved there?
We lived in Australia for a year where I had a year of forced
retirement...I hated it!! We workaholics love to work. I was soooo bored!

Thank you!

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (USA) --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian /// Guam Public Library
                             Resident Writer, Storyteller & FINALLY
published author!! :-)
                             tkc@kuentos.guam.net

NEW SITE: http://www.guam.net/home/tkc/

1270 North Marine Drive, Suite 101-424
Tamuning GUAM 96911 U S A

Reality is only for those who lack imagination!

LM_NET Archive Home