I have been kind of depressed lately about  things that are going on and
decisions I have to make. I spent today with the children of Finegayan
Elementary school where my boss used to be the librarian. They miss her as
much as my kids miss me. It sure adjusted my attitude a lot. They really
have a way of making you feel good about the world!

One young lady came up to me and asked me to deliver a mesage to their
former librarian. She looked up at me with the most serious deep brown eyes
and said, "Tell Mrs. S we don't have a librarian here any more. And tell
her like this (She used her fingers to pul the corners of her mouth down
into a deep sad face!) so she know we are sad and come back to us!"

I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry! That's why I like the little ones -
they aren't too cool to say what they feel! :-)

Best to you all!

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (USA) --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian /// Guam Public Library
                             Resident Writer, Storyteller & FINALLY
published author!! :-)
                             tkc@kuentos.guam.net

NEW SITE: http://www.guam.net/home/tkc/

1270 North Marine Drive, Suite 101-424
Tamuning GUAM 96911 U S A

Reality is only for those who lack imagination!

LM_NET Archive Home