Hi, everyone,
My principal asked me to come up with a proposal concerning the time needed
to move the books from five elementary K-6 schools into one new library.  We
may be moving in March.  I have @10,000 barcoded books plus a lot of donated
or new books to add when we move.  I also have catalog cards to file.  I
need to put 800 students into our circulation program and assign barcodes,
etc.  I don't know what help, if any, I will get.  Any good ideas or
suggestions?  We need to convince the board that I can't conduct classes and
put the library together at the same time.
Also,  what atlases do you think are the best for K-6?  I would like to
purchase a good one.
Thanks to all of you!
Lorrie
                  '''