Great news - I've just been given $2,000. to spend on print materials ASAP.I
do keep a running list single titles from reviews, etc. but I thought with a
windfall I'd rather bulk up on the "Hot Topics".

Any advice for a _series_ for "controversial issues" - Greenhaven or Rosen
or Lucent or Franklin Watts, etc?  Reply with a quick pick of a favorite or
your opinion of which to stay clear of, etc.

Thanks - Marth

        | Martha Clement                                 |
        | Tilton School  (Independent school grades 9-12)|
        | 30 School Street                               |
        | Tilton, New  Hampshire  03276                  |
        | email: Martha@tiltonschool.pvt.k12.nh.us       |
        | voice: 603 286-1752  FAX:  603 286-3137        |