Hello,
  I apologize for the vagueness of this request but one of my volunteers
said she recently caught part of a documentary on one of the cable
channels, possibly Discovery or The Learning Channel but she's not even
sure of that much, on the skywalk collapse at the Hyatt Hotel in Kansas
City that happened during the '80s (as I recall - she just left and I can't
ask her).  Anyway, her parents were present at that disaster and she wishes
she had a copy of that documentary.  Did any of you see it, at least to
know what channel it was on or have suggestions about finding that out?

TIA

Joanne Proctor, Librarian
Most Pure Heart of Mary School
Topeka, KS