HotList Updated: January 24, 1997

***** SITE ADDRESS *****
http://rrnet.com/~gleason/k12.html

Since I am receiving a large number of sites to be added, I
will be posting shorter updates more often.  This will  enable
schools/districts to get their site posted more quickly.

New sites will added to the HotList every 3-5 days.  You will
be notified when your site has been included in an update.

45 new sites have been added to this update, and more sites
are being added!

Thanks to all who contributed to this week's update with new
addresses, corrections, comments, suggestions, etc.

* All sites have been checked.  Broken links, inactive
  sites... are indicated with a ? button.

* If you can provide any info on these sites, please let me
  know.  Sites will be updated as soon as I receive the info.

-----
Each state home page now includes K-12 schools, school
districts, state department of education, and a link to the
state homepage.

A link has been setup on each K-12 state school home page for
the addition of a new site(s) and/or the updating of a listed
site(s).

Updates to listed sites will be made as I receive them.

*****
Community/Private/K-12 Inclusive schools are listed under school
districts since they do not have a breakdown by elem, mid/jrhi,
high school.

*****
Please keep in mind that some of these sites may have just come online.
Just be patient and/or just keep checking.

*****
As always, comments, suggestions, etc. are welcome! :)

Thanks.

<Gleason>

LM_NET Archive Home