>Anyone who is in charge of purchasing ANY type of equipment and who
>actually believes that getting something at the drug store or Walmart or
>from one of the big "box houses" is is same as purchasing from an AV dealer
>should immediately give up that job to someone who knows what they are
>doing!!!!!  Come on we are supposed to be informed professionals not a bunch
>of "bag ladies".

This certainly sounds and feels like a flame to me.  We get enough guff
from outside our profession, why are we beating each other up online?  I'll
give up my job when I am good and ready to retire about 32 years from now.
And I'll make the most prudent purchases I can, comparing quality, service,
warranty, and cost.  If comparable items cost less at Walmart and have the
exact same warranty and service, there's no reason to buy it from an AV
supplier who gouges me for it.

Get on the clue bus, Diane!  Just because we don't agree with you doesn't
make us bad people or unprofessional.  Now, I'll go do something that will
lower my blood pressure!

Julie

Julie Anderson, Librarian                (206) 813-7301
Kentwood High School                    janderso@kent.wednet.edu
25800 164th Ave SE
Kent, WA  98042                                   I think, therefore I
don't listen to Rush Limbaugh.

LM_NET Archive Home