I had a homescholling mom come in today and ask if I could give her any
information on the educational laws of Alaska. I told her I had lived there
for a while but had not homeschooled once there. She is concerned as her
husband is getting out of the military and wants to move back to AK. She
wants to know about the ed laws, cost of living and if children must be
vaccinated if they don't go to schools. (They choose not to do this.)

You can respond to me as she is not on line. I will pass on your messges!

Slainte! Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time (USA) --
Living' in the future -- ain't Life grand!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian /// Guam Public Library
                             Resident Writer, Storyteller & FINALLY
published author!! :-)
                             tkc@kuentos.guam.net

NEW SITE: http://www.guam.net/home/tkc/

1270 North Marine Drive, Suite 101-424
Tamuning GUAM 96911 U S A

Reality is only for those who lack imagination!

LM_NET Archive Home