Just a few remarks on the subject:  Locally we have been repeatedly ripped
off with low bids that  sell our school system junk- everything from book
tape that falls apart, scissors that won't cut, to computers that won't work
and are over priced.  All compliments of low bids and vendors.  Have yet to
see a vendor work in a dirty, roach infested leaky building with 2 bathrooms
for 420 kids.  They all work in clean, cushy well lit roach free offices
--and we won't mention how well they dress in their double breasted $1000
suits.   Anyone seen Bill Moyers report with Jonathan Kozol  about the
condition of schools in Ohio done by SCETV??? (Wonder why they did not use
thier own schools which make GA look like palaces.)   That is the real world
alot of our kids are in.   I get sick of the state approved vendors taking
advantage of us with their price gouging.  Too bad we can't trade names of
the scoundrels who see us with $$ in their eyes instead of the foresight to
see our children as America's future.  Puttin my soap box up no. Thank you
for listening.

Margaret Hunt
Margaret Hunt   Now a  gradiate of USC-CLIS-Hurrah!!
mchunt@mindspring.com
Floyd  Graham Elementary Hephzibah, GA(15 mi. S of Augusta)
The home of 418 PreK-2 Panthers
Freezin and waitin for daffodils to bloom in Jojah

LM_NET Archive Home