Here's what we're doing for Valentine's Day this year.  We've asked all the
faculty and staff for their favorite book - in a heart memorandum on pink
paper.
We plan to take a picture of those who respond with their book in hand and
put them in our hall display case - on hearts cut out of construction paper.
We'll put the books in too along with red balloons and heart decor and title
it "Books We Love!".  We're going to ask students to put the titles of their
very favorite books on hearts available in the library and post them
throughout the library too.  Any more good ideas out there?

        Elisa Baker, Librarian
        Ursuline High School
        Santa Rosa, CA  95403
        FAX: 707-542-013  PHONE: 707-524-1129