Hello everyone,

We have just getting towards the end of Sunday January the 26th here. It is
Australia Day and so the flags have been out and after all the breakfasts,
barbeques, picnics and so on, came the Sky Show(s).

Here in Perth it was a little cooler at last, but we're sure to have heat
wave conditions again over the next few weeks as we start the school year
(on Tuesday.

Maybe you could add January 26th to your list of national days, if it's not
already on it?

I hope you all have a lovely day.

Lynley Gibbons

St Jerome's Catholic School
Troode St
Munster
Western Australia 6166

Our email and www addresses are:

jerome@iinet.net.au     http://www.iinet.net.au/~jerome

Note: This is a school account managed by the Library Resource Centre staff.
When replying to a particular individual please put that person's name in
the subject line of your message so that it can be passed on to the
appropriate individual.

LM_NET Archive Home